ASIAN CRIMINOLOGICAL SOCIETY (ACS)
“Contextualizing Challenges in Criminology and Criminal Justice in Asia”
Professor Jianhong Liu
CALL TO ORDER
1. Introduction of Participants
2. Awarding Ceremony:
(1) Asian Journal of Criminology Best Article Award
* To be announced and presented by Jianhong Liu
(2) Distinguished Book Award
*To be announced by Peter Grabosky and presented by Setsuo Miyazawa
(3) Graduate Student Article Award
*To be announced by Chuen-Jim Sheu and presented by Setsuo Miyazawa
3. Presentation and Ratification for the Hosting of the 12th ACS Annual Meeting
* By Shin’ichi Ishizuka
4. Presentation and Discussion of the Proposed 13th Annual Meeting
*By Setsuo Miyazawa and Indian members
5. Presentation and Ratification of the Proposed
ACS Country/State Chapter Creation/Affiliation
* By: Setsuo Miyazawa
6. Other matters
7. Adjournment of the ACS General Assembly meeting.
Attendees: All ACS members, delegates, participants, observers, visitors and guests.
Dinner will follow.