11th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
ASIAN CRIMINOLOGICAL SOCIETY (ACS)
“Contextualizing Challenges in Criminology and Criminal Justice in Asia”
23-26 JUNE 2019
SEDA AYALA CENTER CEBU
CALL FOR PAPERS and SUBMISSION GUIDE
The official language of the 11th Asian Criminologcal Society Conference will be English language. Non-English Lanuage, e.g. Chinese or Korean, is acceptable ONLY upon prior notice and approval by the Chairman of the Organizing Committee (email@example.com) .
GUIDE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
- All abstract must be submitted in English Language;
- Abstract shall contain not less than 300 words which would cover the major aspects of your research, including: 1) the purpose of the study and the research problem(s) you investigated; 2) the design of the study; 3) major findings of your analysis; and 4) a brief summary of your interpretations and conclusions;
- If the abstract is not on this format, it should contain enough information of the frame of the problem or the study, findings and analysis and the conclusions;
- If a NON-English abstract has been allowed by the committee, it shall conform to the contents of an acceptable abstract as mentioned above, together with the English Translation of the abstract;
- All abstract in English language or otherwise must use the Font Style – Arial, Font Size 12, Paper Size 8.5 x 11 inches, following 1 inch or 2.54 cm margin in all sides;
- Submission and Acceptance of abstract DOES NOT automatically register you to the conference;
- Submit your abstract to philippines@gmail or to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- There shall be partial notice of acceptance of your paper which will be sent to you via email by the organizing committee;
- The Official Notice of Acceptance of your paper shall be given via email, only upon payment of the conference registration fee;
- All participants must PAY the registration fee either through the Bank or On-site;
- Only abstract/s of participants who have paid the registration fee before the cut-off date shall be included in the printed program;
- On-site conference registration is acceptable and allowed.
N.B. By submitting your paper, you are making a professional act which is govern by our written or unwritten ethics as professionals.
DATE OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSION